Pages

Where to sell Vintage & Handmade Crafts & Art Online? Artfire!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

ads

Where's the best place to sell vintage or art or handmade crafts online? I'm asked that all the time, and one of the best is Artfire. Here's why I think so:

1. It's flat fee, so no matter how pricey your item, Artfire doesn't get a percentage of your sale. You pay a monthly flat fee and keep one hundred percent of the profit. I sell online elsewhere, and my sales at Artfire are higher dollar than elsewhere, and I get to keep more! They're actually running a sale now, so you get your third month free. And if you use my code, I get a month free! Here it is:
Become an ArtFire Pro with this link and get your 3rd month free!

2. Artfire is young, new and doing everything right. I love being on the ground floor of a site that learned from the missteps of others. They put sellers first, not social networking, not huge retail stores. I find my items in Google shopping, google search, Bing search, The Find, etc., usually on the first page, and often with my photos. They push the vintage, art, and handmade craft items to the internet and teach us how to make that easier for them to do. Success on all levels!

3. Artfire invests in sellers. Literally, they run promos to build the site that all of us benefit from.

4. Fine art has its own category on Artfire.

5. Search on Artfire works.

6. Your shop is customizable, and the tools are outstanding.

7. It's really fast to list! One page!

8. Artfire listens to suggestions and actually explains what's going on and what to expect and whether they can or can't implement what's needed.

9. Did I say you get to keep all your money????

10. I truly think Artfire is the future hot site for selling Art, handmade crafts and vintage on the internet. It's not there yet, but it's growing like crazy and you can be part of the fun and profits!

11. They really love vintage! Not an afterthought, they actually push our items out there, competing with the "Big Guys"!

Check it out for yourself! Again, use this code and you'll get your third month free! Become an ArtFire Pro with this link and get your 3rd month free! ads
 

Most Reading