Pages

Vintage Pink Scale

Friday, May 20, 2011

ads

I was lucky enough to pink this little scale up at a garage sale for only $.50. I've seen them on ebay and etsy-but who really wants a vintage scale anyway? I hadn't weighed myself since high school(and that's been a few years ago!). I've always just went on how I feel about myself and how my clothes feel on. I've always hated exersizing with a passion-until recently. I've had a whole mind change. I'm for the first time since high school-really trying to get active and tone up~! I bought 3 new bikini's(2 pink ones) and I want to feel good wearing them, so this scale may come in handy-and of course-it's more fun to weigh yourself when you're standing on something pink! I'm joining Pink Saturday at http://howsweetthesound.typepad.com/my_weblog/ ads
 

Most Reading