Pages

Am Feelin The Love!

Friday, April 29, 2011

ads


Well what do you know!!!  I won my second award, yay me and yahooooo!!!

Ok, now that I got that out of the way I would like to thank my Lord and Saviour...alright, I will spare you the speech this time. For now though 
I will thank Najeema Iman, from I AM Curly Locks.   She nominated me 
for this award and I am so very grateful to her for bestowing this honor
on B.A.T.G.  You rock Najeema!




There are rules attached to this award so here they are,

  • Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them in your post. 
  • Tell us seven things about yourself 
  • Award fifteen recently discovered new bloggers 
  • Contact these bloggers and let them know they’ve received their award  
7Things About Me
  1. I love my life.  The good, the bad, and the ugly, I love it all!
  2. My favorite flavor is lemon.
  3. I can't stand procrastination and clutter.
  4. Am working on finishing my first book and it is no joke.  (insert long sigh) 
  5. Its important to me to love God openly and share his love with others.
  6. I love challenging myself to learn something new every day.  
  7. I am a good listener and a peace maker.
Well thats it for me, it's time to pass it on.  The Versatile Blogger Award goes to.... 
  1. Veater Family Adventures
  2. The Happy Natural Baby
  3. 40's - Reason To Live, Love, And Laugh out Loud
  4. Boutique On Feet
  5. Healthy Thai Food By The Bennett 
  6. Coffee And Camo
  7. Krafty Creations With Kiley
  8. A Place Called Simplicity
  9. A Blonde And A Brunette
  10. Allotment 2 Kitchen
  11. All Things Edifying
  12. Mamma Town
  13. Mediterranean Inspired
  14. Nona's Notes
  15. Purity Clothing Co.
To all my winners, please share the love and pass the award along.
All the best!!!

Wanda Mcphee


ads
 

Most Reading