Pages

A few vintage things I found last week.

Monday, February 28, 2011

ads

 I found a few fun things last week and I thought I would share them with you today. Above are the oh so pretty vintage velvet flowers I found at the women's shelter thrift store. Love these and have been looking for some for a while, can't tell you how excited I was when I found this bag full of different colors for 25 cents!

I was finally able to drag my husband along to the flea market on Sat and I found a beautiful round table cloth with a pretty crochet border, a very pretty crochet flower doily, and a Gorgeous vintage candy tin that I plan to use as a jewelry box. Love the design on the top and the colors are THE best thing about it.  I found the hand embroidered antique lace panels at a flea market last week during lunch.

 Oh so pretty, I've been looking for one of these tins for a while too.
 Faded and tattered just the way I like it.

 A close up of the hand embroidery on the antique lace panels. So pretty and such tiny stitches.
 What would a trip to the flea market be without a few old pictures and I just love the embossed photo holder too.
 Found a box of antique razor boxes all piled in a box for $3 each and when I saw this one that says "The Artist" I couldn't resist. Too neat!
And I also found a couple of neat old books with beautiful graphics. 

Hope your weekend was full of great finds! 
Have a happy day!
ads
 

Most Reading