Pages

Fabulous Friday Finds....

Friday, February 25, 2011

ads

I found several hats that were a little shabby, but the velvet flowers called my name...





When I saw this mourning pin I had to have it. I didn`t buy the matching one. I should have because it was probably her husband. Oh well, you can`t buy everything! The half doll was a steal. Two gorgeous collars a dollar each. Other goodies to alter....



I did splurge on these sweet 1900`s silk flower rosettes. A rosary, and of course a little bling...



This 1930`s silk is fabulous. I had to bargain, but still got it and the beautiful laces at fair prices. Couldn`t resist!





The last weekend of every month Nashville has a flea market at the State Fairgrounds. Even though it was quite chilly, I managed to sift through and dig through several different booths to finds some treasures!



I wish I could take some of you along with me. It`s worth the trip...

ads
 

Most Reading