Pages

BROTHERLY LOVE AND BUTCHY UPDATE

Monday, February 28, 2011

ads

Hey Pals,

Zeek, the cat that we rescued in December is getting more use to his new home day by day.  Sylvester our first Man Cat and Zeek like to snuggle up together in chairs, etc.

Here they are on one of the window perch benches.  Sylvester is actually laying across on the top of Zeek, cleaning him.







Am I clean enough already???



All clean!

Today Mama called the vet to talk about me Butchy.  I'm still getting seizures almost every night.  I had one again last night about 1:30AM.  Not fun at all.

So.............

Today we increase my dosage of Phenobarbital from 1/4 grain twice daily to 3/8 grain twice daily.  Then we watch for 2 more weeks.

If I improve, we keep tracking things for a few more weeks.

If I don't improve, then after the 2 weeks I must have blood tests done.  My blood serum Phenobarbital level will be checked.  If it is showing low, my dosage can be increased to 1/2 grain twice daily.  If it is showing normal, then I might have to add another drug to my battle defenses against the evil Seizure Monster.  Oh how we hate the Seizure Monster.

Wirey Hugs, Purrz & Licks,
Butchy, Katie, Ruby, Sylvester, Scuby, Hootie & Zeek ads
 

Most Reading