Pages

My mind is one big fat blank.

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ads

Ever sit there to write or talk and your mind just goes completely blank?  I know you do it so let me just ask, how often do you have brain farts?  I'm having one now so I apologize now for the brief note I shall write, but maybe you'll thank me.  (Where are the smiley face gadgets on this thing?)

New Years resolutions....good idea or just plain setting yourself up for that sense of failure?
 I think it's a little of both, but that's where getting older and wiser becomes a good thing because hopefully you'll know yourself enough by now to know what is realistic and what is "just not going to happen".

One of my goals this year is to make a daily list of things I want to accomplish that day. I always seem to start out well, but after 4 days I forget to make a list and....well, you know the rest. 

What are your resolutions for the new year? 

Be safe ~ have fun ~
and *Clink* with me with hopes for a happy and prosperous New Year!

Peggy ~ GG ~ Goodgosh ~ Brain fart girl  
ads
 

Most Reading