Pages

The Movie "Rebecca"

Thursday, December 30, 2010

ads


I just got my present for my BDay from my BF Tete yesterday-the movie "Rebecca". It's an older one made from the book "Rebecca" by Daphne Du Maurier. Set back in the 1930's, it's a story of romance, suspense, and jealousy. If you haven't seen this movie(or read the book-it's better!), it would be a good viewing for the wintertime. I chose this book to read for an Honor's English class I had in high school because I thought it was cool that it had my name. Little did I know until I read the book that "Rebecca" in the book was evil. Since I don't want to ruin the book for you-I'll leave it at that-Happy viewing or reading-I'm sure you'll like it! Thanks Tete!
I'm joining Vintage Thingie Thursday at http://coloradolady.blogspot.com/

ads
 

Most Reading