Pages

A Day At Three French Hens

Saturday, November 27, 2010

ads




Stacey and Debbie at Three French Hens are the sweetest girls you`ll meet in Nolensville, Tn!
They also have another store, The Roost.
They blessed me so much by purchasing some of my charlotte jewelry and other crafts I made. What an honor!


These gals are super crafty themselves. Here are some photos of displays and awesome furniture they paint:




A Christmas tree made from a fisherman`s net! How clever!












I`ve got my eye on this beauty! How about that chippy window!








How sweet is this?








Just as I was ready to go out the door, I spied this vintage velvet top on a dress form. I knew it was going home with me if it fit. I love the color!

So many beautiful things, I wanted to take them all home! If you`re in the Nolensville area, stop by The Three French Hens and The Roost. It`s worth the trip! ads
 

Most Reading